It's Ok Thursday

Happy Friday Eve! It's been a short week, but Friday is almost here, whoo hoo! Linkin' up with the fabulous ladies Neely and Amber for It's Ok Thursday.





It's Ok that...


~ I've been looking forward to the weekend all week even though it was a short one.

~ I've picked up a lot of stuff for our upcoming Jamaica trip, but I still want to go on more shopping sprees. A girl can never have enough sandals and bathing suit cover ups  0:-)

~ A lot of my shows are on summer break, but for some reason the DVR is still filling up with mindless reality shows lol

~ I didn't feel like cooking last night, so H grilled our dinner and it was extra yummy since I didn't have to cook it! 

~ I'm looking forward to going to Universal for work tomorrow, but not looking forward to how hot it's going to be. 

~ I've been going to town on the lemon cookies I just had to get at the grocery store YUM!

~ I'm still sore from Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred since I've been slacking and haven't done it in a while. That dvd will make muscles hurt that you didn't know existed! 

~ I had a Harry Potter marathon on Monday since it was a rainy day. Totally watched Order of the Phoenix through Deathly Hallows Part II and loved every second of it.

~ I still cry at the end of all of those movies mentioned above. Super emotional! 

~ I downloaded the Carrie Diaries on my kindle, but haven't had time to really get into it yet.


What's ok in your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment