Weekend Wrap Up

That's a wrap! Another great weekend bites the dust :(


Friday night we celebrated my biopsy results coming back benign with drinks and apps. I'm very relieved that I don't have skin cancer, but I am thankful for the scare since now I've been much more diligent about sun protection. 




After dinner and shopping, I busted open a bottle of Skinny Girl Pina Colada. One word: YUM! And don't forget guilt free!




Saturday, I made chocolate chip pancakes and we enjoyed breakfast out on the patio before my pool day with the girls. 












I wore this dress over to the pool that I picked up at ON the night before. Super comfy and it's only $15! 


We blended up pina coladas, strawberry daiquiris, and rum punch and hit the pool. I wore Cetaphil's SPF 50 on my face, and SPF 30 on the rest of my body. I'm very proud to report I was one of the only ones that wasn't pink at the end of the day :)


Love Instagram





Great day with the girls, definitely will have to do it again soon :)

Today, H mowed the lawn and I went for a pedicure. I made an appointment, but they were still a little backed up when I got there, so walked a few doors down and picked up a coffee and enjoyed the beautiful view for a few minutes before heading back.

Enjoying views like this year round will never get old


All pretty and ready to take on next weekend which is H's b-day weekend and a nice long weekend away from work.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!! I'm envious that you got to hang out at the pool. Our weekend was non-stop. I need a do-over. ;)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete