What's in my Beach Bag

We're headed off to the beach this weekend to celebrate H's birthday. I'm super pumped because we haven't been to the beach since we went to Key West in November. We are long overdue especially since it's been beach weather here for months! 




What will I be packing for the beach? 




Well, these won't fit in my beach bag, but they're definitely coming with :)


Koozies


A bottle of Bethenny's finest: Skinny Girl Margarita


For my face



For everywhere else 



Beach Towels




Watah.. I need watah!



Snacks



Reading material



Hair ties for the hot mess that is my hair


A girl's gotta freshen up after a long day at the beach 



What are your must haves for the beach?

3 comments:

  1. grapes! perfect for snacking
    and a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous post. I can't believe I still haven't tried Skinny Girl margaritas. Looks like you're having a fabulous time. Can't wait to hit the beach this summer! :)

    I would love for you to stop by and check out my latest blog post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! I can't wait to move in July to be close to the beach again.

    ReplyDelete