What I'm Loving Wednesday

Yay, we're halfway there! Let's keep that momentum going! Linkin' up with Jamie at This Kind of Love.






I'm loving that even though I spent an arm and a leg at the dermatologist for the appointment itself and all the creams and pills they put me on that my face is finally starting to clear up. I still look like a greasy faced teenager (boo!) but I'm seeing improvement! Take that adult acne!


I'm loving that our anniversary trip to Jamaica is getting closer. I could use a vacation right away mon! 






I'm loving that Lauren Conrad's new book "Beauty" is scheduled to hit stores this fall.







I'm loving my new-found Jessica Simpson sunglasses that I forgot about. Haven't worn them since our cruise last summer! 


I'm still loving Kate Middleton.. who doesn't?! 





I'm loving my recent Pinterest finds















I'm always loving my sweet H


No comments:

Post a Comment