It's Ok Thursday

We're almost there! Happy Friday Eve! Linkin' up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday. 



It's Ok That...


~ I wanted it to rain so we wouldn't have to keep running our sprinklers, but I've already had enough. Rain rain go away come again another day..

~ I'm regretting purposefully not buying anything sweet at the grocery store this week and now I'm wishing I had.

~ I'm upset our neighbors are coming home soon because I love watching their adorable doggies and using their pool.

~ I'm mad that Kara won Fashion Star. Team Nzimiro!

~ Our Jamaica trip can't come soon enough! 

~ We plan on hitting up the Margaritaville in the airport once we clear customs.

~ Even after our kitchen painting disaster in January, I think I want to take another stab at it and paint our master bedroom. 

~ The color samples have been on our wall in our room since January and we still haven't made a final decision :-P

~ I've been totally procrastinating on watching a video for my friend's new business. Every night I say to myself that I'm going to, but catching up on the DVR and writing my blog entry for the next day end up taking over. 

~ I still don't know how to apply false eyelashes. 

~ I'm bummed Andy Pettitte's return to the Yankee's mound the other night resulted in a loss. Still glad to have him back :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't tell anyone I should be a Rnager fan but deep down Jeter is so hot that I prefer to watch the Yankees! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm regretting purposefully not buying anything sweet at the grocery store this week and now I'm wishing I had". I purposefully didn't buy any snacks this week and was CRAVING something salty last night...I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. whatever the reason someone's a Yankees fan is fine with me! But yes, the Yankees definitely have more eye candy than any other team :)

    The craving hit again tonight and I didn't learn my lesson last night and we're still without sweets tonight :-P

    ReplyDelete