What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wow, Wednesday came up quick this week! Not that I'm complaining of course :-P Time to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.




I'm loving that winter is officially over and the beach is calling my name!


I'm loving the new show Fashion Star hence my last post.





I'm loving that Andy Pettitte is back! 




The original fab 4 (no more Jorge this year *insert pout*)


I'm loving that The Hunger Games is out in theaters this week! FINALLY!




I'm loving my recent Pinterest finds:























Frozen grapes as ice for wine



Kate Spade Charm



I'm always loving my sweet hubs





What are you loving today? :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the HG either! Great pins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from WILW. That grape idea is so clever! And I'm also excited for HG. :)

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete