It's Ok Thursday

Happy Friday Eve! Linkin' up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday.





It's ok that...



~I've been looking forward to the weekend since Sunday evening.

~This is my 3rd link up in 3 days

~I haven't been to the beach yet, so I've been applying self tanner on my pasty legs

~I ate almost the entire pan of brownies I made on Sunday

~I'm looking forward to watching the finale of The Challange on the DVR tonight. No spoilers please!

~I thought wine would be the cure to my stress headache last night

~I almost broke the cork to said wine last night using my rabbit opener. Seriously... who has issues opening wine with that amazing contraption!? Yep.. that'd be me :-P

~A new crockpot recipe from Pinterest the other night was a complete fail

~I'd love to go see The Hunger Games again and can't wait for it to come out on DVD

~Even though I kicked caffeine a year and a half ago that there are days where I'm really craving a french vanilla iced coffee.. YUM!


What's OK in your life today?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the hunger games and will probably see it again this weekend!! (and i cannot wait for this week to be OVER)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK that I'm agreeing with you #1 and #3!! Can't wait for the weekend!! Seems like a long week!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BTW - we just turned 1 yesterday! YAY!! And we are having a little giveaway on our blog and if you are interested we would love to have your stop over and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you about the weekend and the link ups. I gave up caffeine about 6 months ago and the smell of a red bull makes me drool:(

    ReplyDelete