Meet the New Skinny Girls

I felt like Bethenny was over extending herself. I mean she hit a jackpot with the Skinny Girl Margarita, then she came out with the Skinny Girl Sangria and then the Cosmo which were both equally as yummy and guilt free! But then she came out with a cleanse diet and a skin care line. I still don't understand how the skin care line makes sense, but who cares when Bethenny rocks so much! 


Let's skip over my rambling of not understanding a Skinny Girl skin care line and get to the good stuff which is they're releasing a whole slew of new Skinny Girl beverages! 



Skinny Girl Pina Colada

Cucumber Vodka

Bear Naked Vodka

Tangerine Vodka

Island Coconut

California White

California Rose

California Red

If you go to the Skinny Girl Cocktails site you can find more info and it says that these new amazing looking beverages are coming soon for spring. I'm so excited, I don't know which one to try out first! 



5 comments:

  1. So excited. Can't wait to taste them. Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my interview with Perez Hilton. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I'll definitely be trying piña colada and island coconut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh these look good! I wish I could try them this summer!

    I do have the belly butter, which I love, and I'm going to be doing a review of soon. I also didn't quite understand the existence of a skincare line, but I just went with it because I love her...proving why it was a good idea for her to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited about the cucumber vodka. That will go with so many things.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to this!! Love me some Skinny Girl! How have I never tried the Sangria? ;)
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete