It's Ok Thursday

Linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for ITS OK Thursday. This is my first go-around for this fun link up. I always see a bunch of other blogs I follow linking up for this and thought it would be fun to try it out.



It's OK.....


That I took Monday off because I really need to decompress from this place


That I finished off the already opened champagne and pinot grigio that's been in the fridge from our housewarming party


That I'd really like to hit the beach this weekend. High of 89? I'll take it!!


That I'm extremely pale hence wanting to go to the beach


That I've been majorly slacking on running outside when I get home from work. I already hit up the gym at lunch, but that extra run after work was helping me overcome the plataeu that I had hit and now it's back :-P


That I've had to eat something sweet every night this week.. hello leftover cupcakes and brownies!


That it's taking me FOREVER to finish Mockingjay (the last book in the Hunger Games series). I whipped through the first 2 and now I'm literally dragging my heels through the last one. I just want to finish already!


That I'm still planning on going to Punta Cana in a few months even though H thinks we should build up our savings more first.


That I'm super bummed Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie are on hiatus until April. However, it'll be nice to do something other than veg in front of the tv every Monday night.


That I'm one of those weirdos who immediately uses hand sanitizer after shaking someone's hand.. or touching a doorknob... or just felt like I need to 0:-)

1 comment:

  1. I always get paranoid about germs too so you aren't the only one! Glad you did this link up. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete