Benefit Stay Flawless

I have yet to try out a Benefit product that I don't love. And their new primer Stay Flawless does not disappoint!


I have always been on the hunt for a great primer as I have oily skin and the humidity around here is no joke in the summer. Even with primer and makeup setting spray my face is a hot mess by lunch time usually *oy*

But I was intrigued by the promise of the 15 hour lasting power of this primer. I will say it definitely doesn't last 15 hours, but it does last MUCH longer than any other primer I've ever tried. It's like UD Primer Potion but for your face. It's THAT good!


Definitely a new staple in my makeup case


2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try this! looks like I'm going to ulta on my lunch break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Glad to hear a good review; I've been waiting for my smashbox primer to run out to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete