A Very Spring Weekend

When I was in college spring weekend meant something completely different than it does now. Spring weekend meant driving up to UConn and having a weekend of debauchery with my friends and then it meant the following weekend partying at my own school. Dorm olympics, endless parties, concerts with headliners such as Fabolous, and making amazing memories with my college besties.

Sadly, I wasn't much of a picture taker back then so I don't have much documentation of what spring weekend used to mean to me. However, spring weekends now mean something completely different. They mean beautiful weather and enjoying them with H and Roxy outside.

This beautiful spring weekend, we will be enjoying drinks on the patio...



....and then we'll be heading to Animal Kingdom...

So flingin' flangin' excited to finally go see all the Mickey approved animals!


... and wedding shopping for our friends and family about to get hitched. It's definitely officially wedding season!








Joining Jean for Aloha Friday 

and 

Kerry for Friday Chaos



Happy Friday! Have a safe and fun weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like it will be great. I am beyond jealous I must admit! The last time I was at Animal Kingdom was 2 years ago... I loved it :) I agree as well it is wedding season for sure! I just bought 2 wedding gifts yesterday..Enjoy shopping which is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always seem to have fun weekends planned! take me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at Animal Kingdom! That's my favorite Disney park other than Epcot for obvious reasons (Ehem...drinking around the world).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to Animal Kingdom in YEARS. So jealous... have fun! Love your blog, by the way! Found you from the Aloha Blog Hop, and I'd love for you to stop by and visit mine if you get the chance. Have a wonderful weekend... sounds like you've got a great one planned!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i'm following the "aloha friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a fun weekend! ANimal kingdom is on my list of things to do. I'm really hoping Ill make it happen this summer!


    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete