If having 2 shades is wrong then I don't want to be right

It's finally here! Our friends are flying down as I type this and we're super excited to pick them up from the airport and tomorrow we set sail!

I got my vacation pedicure the other day and chose OPI LA Paz-Itively Hot:

(googled photo)


Crappy cell phone pic

And last night I painted my own nails with my new Essie Fiji that I picked up at Target, which I promised I'd post pics of once I painted them myself. Please excuse the amature job and admire the pretty colors :-P


I love that the Fiji is much more opaque than Sugar Daddy and it's such a pretty pale pink. I know some think it looks odd when wearing such different colors on your hands and feet, but I love it and am super excited to rock it on our long awaited vacay.

Have a nice weekend ladies! I'll be back to report on our trip and give reviews of the ship and our stops. Happy Friday! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment