All you need is a little sparkle

One more work week until a week off for Christmas... it's all I can think about.... single digits!
Friday, was my work Christmas party. I had been looking forward to it for a while since I had been hearing about all the shenanigans that usually go down each year and all the fabulous prizes that are to be won. I also promised myself I wouldn't be "that girl" since it was my first party with my new co-workers and I succeeded. But that doesn't mean I wasn't enjoying myself.... in fact I introduced several people to Three Olives Loopy. In between shots of Loopy, I played some mini golf, darts, pool, and bowled. All of which I sucked at except for bowling. 

The day was filled with drinks with co-workers at the bar starting at 10:00am (yes please!), spontaneous dancing, good food, and lots of prizes. I walked away with a $50 Amex card and $60 in cash. Perfect for this time of year! I watched others walk away with $1000 in cash, LED tv's, Xbox's, free vacation days, tablets, etc... amazing! 

I donned my reindeer antlers again with a sparkly top since I wasn't sure how casual or fancy the shindig would be. Crappy OOTD pic.... 

Top - F21 | Jeans - Gap | Sparkly heels & headband - Target | Bangles - Kate Spade


The rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing (extremely rare this time of year) and was spent finishing up last minute Christmas shopping, happy hour with H, game night at H's parent's house, wrapping presents, watching Christmas specials, and enjoying copious amounts of eggnog, Baileys, and wine. Perfection.


Joining Carly and Molly for Funday-Monday

and 

Bella for Weekend Recap


11 comments:

  1. Gah! One week until one week is all I can think about right now too. So freaking excited :) And I am loving that sparkly top up there on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need sparkly heels but i Can't find a good pair :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sparkly top! I've been wanting some reindeer antlers pretty bad these days. I love Three Olives! Have you tried the Three Olives Cake? So delish. Sounds like a great turnout for your work's Christmas party. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do know how to rock the sparkles! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sparkly top! Perfect for the holidays! I'm craving eggnog but I heard it can be a hit or miss depending on the brand you buy. Which brand do you like? The one at your party tasted really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am FREAKING!!!! Single digits and not done shopping!!! EEK!! In other news, I am loving your sparkly top!!! Two thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you had a great party :) I'm loving your top of course! Oh and the reindeer antlers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, that work thing sounds like the most fun! Loving the sparkly top and reindeer antlers…and what on EARTH is that Archer Farm's Candy Cane stuff? I need!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Single digits, yesss!!! So much excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally jealous of your work party. Can I come next year?! ;)

    Love the sparkly outfit!

    ReplyDelete