Katie from Lady Million


Today, I'd like to introduce you to one of my fabulous new bloggy friends Katie from Lady Million. She posts some great outfit inspirations and has some amazing tutorials from hair and makeup to blog design. Definitely go check her out!

*****************************************************



Shirt- Forever 21
Scarf- Old Navy
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- Steve Madden
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I kinda loved this one.  Perfect for any fall day, but I wore it to a football game on Saturday, followed by lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (yum) and some intense four-wheeling.  Since Saturday couldn't make up it's mind about the weather, I had to throw a white leather jacket over it to keep warm.  

Everything I'm wearing is very reasonably priced.  Even the boots were under $100, which is a steal for a pair of leather boots.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons for fashion.  Over-sized sweaters and skinny jeans are my go-to staple items.  Oh, and lots and lots of leather.  I just picked up a new tan leather jacket that I MUST show you soon.  

What are you guys wearing this fall?  Anything you find yourselves being drawn to?



No comments:

Post a Comment