It's OK Thursday

Yayyy it's Friday Eve! Linkin' up with Amber and Neely for It's OK Thursday.

** Remember yesterday, when I said you could also catch me over at (Bee)autiful Blessings guest posting for the day... welp I was incorrect. Today you can find me over there. Whoopsies! Sorry for the confusion! Hop on over and check it out **



It's OK that....

~ I gained 2 pounds this past weekend.. yes seriously! Too much food, beer, and fun :)

~ We have to get H a new computer now that he's started his MBA because he's cutting too much into my leisure computer time. His is much more important but I need my leisure time!

~ I want the fall wardrobe without the cold weather. That's why we moved to FL ;)

~ I'm STILL upset that we're missing out on a free cruise 

~ I can't believe that we have to wait until October for Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie to come back. Booooo

~ I can't stop researching our Europe trip! It's so hard to narrow down where to go.

~ I successfully weened myself off caffeine 2 years ago, and now I'm slowly starting the addiction again. 

~ I still don't know what color I'm going to go for at my hair appointment this weekend. Need some inspiration quick!

~ I'm flingin' flangin' excited that football is starting! 

What's OK in your life today?

2 comments:

  1. i love all of the CW tv shows!! perfect guilty pleasure television right there!

    happy thursday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!!!! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for your new post.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete