What I'm Loving Wednesday

I was dreading a full week back at work after last week being a short one, but here we are and it's already hump day! Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


and I'm also linking up with The Chiffon Diary for Wonderful Wednesday. 



~ I'm loving our new dining set! We finally moved the kitchen table and chairs into the kitchen nook since our new dining set arrived yesterday. H is still in the process of assembling everything, but it's almost done and sooo purrrty. Now that we finally have a formal dining set I feel like such a grown up :-P

~ I'm loving my new jade green skinnies


~ I'm loving Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch. 1/2 a cup is only 2.5 grams of fat? Yes please!



~ I'm loving that we booked tickets to a Buccs game.



~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:




MAC Nymphette Lip Glass


Essie Cocktail Bling



Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter.. I think this is what I want for our dining room :)







Messy french braid bun


~ I'm always loving my wonderful H




What are you loving today?

5 comments:

  1. haha I just saw that pin about AIM away messages... It's crazy to think that I would spend hours online chatting with my friends through AIM... good times {too bad younger generations will never know the feeling of setting an "away" message then itching to check if they received anything when they got hom...}

    Happy Wednesday :)

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get your skinnies from?? I'm looking into getting a pair of those soon, hopefully by the end of the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That messy french braid bun is beautiful! Wish I had gobs of hair for it! haha
    *hopping over from Wonderful Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i totally agree with that print about AIM messages and facebook very true and very funny. and where are those green pants from? they are my next colored denim purchase after red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from WILW! I am in love with that hairdo---so cute!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete