What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! Time to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


~ I'm loving that the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team took home the gold for the first time since 1996.


~ I'm loving Gabby Douglas. I hope we get to see her again in Rio!



~ I'm loving that Michael Phelps made history as the most decorated Olympian EVER! Go USA!


~ I'm loving that my Target order is scheduled to arrive today. Hello beautiful new shoes!


~ I'm loving that I'm going to my first Scentsy party tomorrow night and then a wine tasting party on Friday.

~I'm loving that I have some guest posts coming up for some lovely ladies :)

~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:




Sparkly shorts


Perfect for hosting brunch


This is just like our little family









~ I'm always loving my amazing H!



What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. I've totally been eyeing those glitter pumps at Target for months! Also, I'm re-watching all the seasons of Friends with my fiance and am that obnoxious person that ruins all the funny parts by saying them along with the characters. I'm the worst person to watch it with, but it's my favorite show ever!

    Have a great week, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY USA! I'm not going to lie, I cried a little bit when those girls won the gold, so amazing!

    Loving your pin about FRIENDS... I could watch that show every day and it would never get old, the hubs isn't a fan anymore, he thinks it was good in its prime but now it's just not funny... Oh how wrong he is! lol

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Love the Regina George shirt!

    ReplyDelete