What I'm Loving Wednesday

We're halfway there ladies and then we have a long weekend, we can do this! Linkin' up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

You can also catch me over on Nikki's blog today guest posting while she's living the good life in Vegas this week. *Jealous*


~ I'm loving that we have a long weekend coming up *much needed* but aren't they always? :-P

~ I'm loving that we have another birthday beach bash coming up this weekend. 
Can't wait to do this again :)

~ I'm loving that my Sephora shipment arrived today.. post coming soon!

~ I'm loving my new bubble necklace

~ I'm loving this bulldog picture H ordered that we hung up in our game room



~ I'm loving my recent finds on Pinterest:








I so want some leather leggings!

Minty fresh

















~ I'm always loving my silly H


What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. Eek, okay first... I tried on some leather leggings and immediately felt like Ross, so hard to get on {looked fabulous} but then even harder to get off, I couldn't force myself to get them BUT it may be happening soon {it's worth the ackward-ness! haha} *To go along with this, the FRIENDS montage, amazing*

    The two e-cards, love... Pinterest at least contributes, x-box not so much lol! And if Kristen Stewart plays Anastasia I will be utterly depressed.

    Alright I'll stop rambling haha... Have a good day :)

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your beach bash this weekend, thank goodness it is a 3 day weekend! and i love that striped skirt with the black tights and brown boots sooo doing that outfit when the temps get a lot cooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING that mint dress!! So, so pretty!

    Wish I was going to the beach this weekend- sometimes I miss Florida!!!! Happy it's a 3 day weekend though :) :)

    ReplyDelete