Sephora's New Naked Purchases

I was only planning on spending $50 on my last Sephora purchase, buuuuuut I called Sephora since for some reason they don't tell you where you stand on your VIB status on their site to find out how far away I was from renewing my VIB status for the upcoming year. Turned out I still needed to spend another $94 so I had a decision to make. Be a good girl and only spend what I was originally going to spend, or spend double to renew my VIB status for the year. Guess what I did? Yep... I spent double 0:-)


I picked up:

~ Naked Basics Palette

~ Naked Nails set

~ Sephora Collection Double-Ended Smudge Eye Liner

~ NARS Albatross

~ Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Brush

~ Sephora Collection Wide Tooth Comb

I was super excited to try the new Urban Decay Naked products. I've loved both the original Naked palette and Naked 2 so I knew I'd have to have the Basics palette and the nail set as well. You know... the necessities... 

4 out of the 6 shadows are new and exclusive to this palette

~ Venus
~ Foxy
~ Walk of Shame
~ Naked 2
~ Faint
~ Crave



Not only are the colors pretty and great for every day, but the packaging itself is also very pretty! It's great for your 9:00-5:00 look or can be blended together to create nighttime looks as well. 


I also had to have the new Naked Nails set which is a neutral nail set that compliments their infamous eyeshadow palettes. I can't wait to use all of them!

So far, I've only used Hustle and it's beautiful!

I promise I don't have giant hands, the bottles are just teeny tiny ;)



NARS Albatross

I picked this up after seeing it on Katie's blog being used as a highlighter to get that perfect glow. I haven't tried it yet since I just received it, but I'll definitely be trying it for our next night out and let you know how I like it :)

Last but certainly not least, I picked up Sephora Collection's Pro Concealer Brush

I plan on using it to help apply Benefit's Erase Paste under my eyes to cover up my hereditary dark circles. Seriously, no matter how much sleep I get I still have those horrendous dark things under my eyes making me look like I was up half the night. Blah!! Thanks mom! 

Next, I'm going to have to try out Naked Flushed...


I first heard about it over at Her Late Night Cravings 

It's not available at Sephora yet (boo!) but you can purchase it off of Urban Decay's site. I'm going to wait until Sephora gets it to rack up those Beauty Insider points ;)


Have you tried any of the new UD Naked products?

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh now I want Naked Flushed too!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo. Totally need this. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will LOVE. Thanks for the shoutout boo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I want everything!!!? The naked flush looks awesome! I am resisting the naked basics only because I have the lorac pro palette that comes with like 8 matte shades, if not I would be ALL about that! Love all the nail polish you got too! I get shellac manicures so I never really buy nail polish but I still love it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your Sephora. ;) I haven't tried any of the UD products besides their primers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would have spent double too! You are a girl after our own hearts! :-) You got some great stuff too! Thanks so much for the shout out! That's so awesome!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please please let me know how the erase paste works - I also have dark circles no matter what I do. At one point I tried dermablend for tattoo coverage on them.. It wasn't pretty ;-)

    ReplyDelete