Sunday Social ~ Back to Basics

Happy Sunday! Time to link up with some fabulous ladies, Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social.




1. What is the name of your blog and how long have you been blogging?

~ My blog is named Green Fashionista since I'm environmentally conscious and I love all things fashion. I started this blog back in the spring of 2010 while I was planning my wedding and only did like 2 posts and this little blog was kind of neglected for about a year until I started blogging regularly in the spring of 2011. I'd say I've only really gotten the hang of what I'm doing on here in the past 6 months which has been exciting. 

2. Why do you blog?

~ I love having an online scrapbook of sorts of my life. It's great to look back and see some of our fun weekends, fashion and beauty purchases, home decor, or a great recipe I tried that I wanted to share with everyone. I also love some of the friendships that have cultivated from blogging. I used to swear I would NEVER get a twitter account, and blogging has introduced me to the wonderful world of twitter and instagram and I now love both and am "meh" about Facebook. 



3. What is the first blog you ever followed?

~ I'm not sure, but I would assume it was a fellow knottie or nestie since I was completely submerged in wedding planning.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?




5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?

~ I'd like to start doing more product reviews and OOTD's on the blog and cut down on how many linkups I do. I usually try to balance all the linkups with my own posts, but I'd like to start outweighing the linkups with my own material *she says as she's in the midst of a fabulous linkup post* lol



6.  Name your top 3 favorite blogs

~ There is no way I can narrow this down to just 3! But I'll list some of my favs:

Katie @ Lady Million



Allison @ PinkLouLou

Melissa @ Scribble n Dash



Nikki @ makeupHER

Jenn @ Party of One



Kristen @ Joyful Ramblings

I definitely recommend checking out all of these lovely ladies!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! You have a new follower!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete