Sephora F&F Haul

My Sephora package came in the mail on Tuesday, so I'm finally getting around to posting my goodies from the Friends & Family sale. I've already started using some of the products, but not all of them. So, I'll be back with a full review once I've tested them all out ;0)

I got a replacement brush for my Clarisonic Mia and some more Philosophy Purity which is my new favorite face cleanser. Between the Mia and the cleanser I've never seen my face cleaner after it removes the makeup I had on all day plus the oils.


The Bumble and Bumble Hair Thickening Spray

Sephora Collection Blush 



This may be a little "too pink" for me, I usually go for a deeper color blush, but I decided to take a risk

Sephora Collection Matifying Compact Foundation. I'm using this to replace MAC's Studio Fix. I've been using it for a few days now and think I may be going back to the Studio Fix, but I'll keep trying it for a few more days. 



I decided to give the Sephora by OPI another try even though my last color chipped after only a day and kept chipping more and more each day even after reapplication *sigh*. But they have such beautiful colors that I decided to give it another go. Buuuut here's where I smacked my own forehead. After I put in my order I realized I ordered 2 of the same color. I ordered "Metro Chic" twice when I meant to order "Charge It" or "Arm Candy". So, I will be going to a Sephora store to exchange the one on the right with the plastic still on.

All my wonderful samples plus I cashed in 100 beauty points for the Hope in a Jar tube.

My gift for becoming a VIB loooove Smashbox!


What did you get from the Sephora F&F sale? Are you loving it all? 


2 comments:

  1. great goodies! i love sephora brand makeup, but haven't used their powder or foundation yet. i wore my new lip stain from them today and loooove it. how do you like that oglow? i've heard about it and i'm interested in trying it out. Oh and i've been dying to try the B&B thickening spray, let me know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the oglow yet, but I'll definitely post about it when I do. I tried the Bumble & Bumble Thickening spray today and I definitely noticed a difference. I'll do a review of that as well after I've used it a few times ;0)

    ReplyDelete