Linking up for Fill in the Blank Friday

TGIF! Linking up with The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday.



1. A nervous habit I have is talking too much.. I tend to not know when to stop :-P

2. Something that makes me sad is my grandfather and one of my friends from back home's health. I hate hearing about them suffering, and really wish there was something I could do or at least be closer so I could visit them more often. Counting down to flying home for Christmas!

3. Today I am thankful for everything good in my life. My wonderful husband, our amazing doggy who's so sweet and too funny at times, my friends and family, our jobs, our new house, our opportunities to travel, our health, I could go on for a while...

4. My favorite room in my house is the family room since that's where we spend most of our time. The big tv is in there, comfy couches, and we've been enjoying a nice breeze lately through the windows.


5. I can't stand incosiderate people... enough said.


6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would go buy the coach lights that we want to put outside on our garage.

7. The last person I hung out with was aside from my H, we have wonderful neighbors and we've been getting to know some other couples that are great. I've really been enjoying our time getting to know everyone. We're finally settling in :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment