Linkin' Up Again for Fill in the Blank Friday

TGIF!!! So glad today is the last day I had to get up for work while it's still dark out and feels like the middle of the night. Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour for Daylight Savings on Saturday night. I don't like that it'll be dark out a lot earlier, but I'll trade that in for some natural light in the morning while getting ready for work and not needing to turn all the lights on all over the house :-P

Today, I'm linking up with The Little Things We Do for some fill in the blanks action..


1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that the holidays finally feel like they're almost here. Once Halloween is over, I feel like I can finally pay attention to the Christmas stuff that's filling up my favorite stores and I'm going to start planning what I'll be making for Thanksgiving. "It's the most wonderful time of the year"!

2. Colder weather makes me miserable.. hence why we moved from Connecticut to Florida. My heart still goes out to all my loved ones back in CT who were without or are still without power after the freak snowstorm last weekend.

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my husband, our adorable bulldog, and knowing that we'll be home for Christmas to see everyone we love soon. It's almost here!


4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Louboutins! Did you think I'd say something different? Oooh Loubies how I love thee...


5. My personality type is Type A for the most part. I have to have everything a certain way and have great leadership skills, but can also be quite shy. If I'm comfortable I'm very loud, funny/sarcastic, and outgoing, but I have to come out of my shell first.


6. I have a serious problem resisting smothering my doggy (and hubby too!) with lots of hugs and kisses whenever I get home <3


7. My favorite color to wear is gold or any metallics. I've also really been loving grey and white lately.



What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment