Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for this year and thank God every day for everything and for His blessings. I hope everyone is spending the day with friends and family, eating too much food, drinking too much wine, watching the parade and/or football, and just generally relaxing and enjoying the company of those you love.

Now that Thanksgiving is here, I no longer feel like I'm jumping the gun on Christmas and can officially unveil this year's Christmas card I ordered from Shutterfly. They currently have 20% off Christmas cards and free shipping (use offer code SHIP30).

Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Poor Roxy... we got her the cutest little antlers from Target and they wouldn't stay up and kept flopping over so she doesn't exactly look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Doggy, but I hope our friends and family can tell what we were trying to do there :-P

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Parasailing with no hands!?! I went this past summer and held on for dear life haha - Hopy you had a great Thanksgiving! The cards look great!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete