Meet Emily!

I'd love to introduce you all to the lovely Emily from Martinis & Bikinis






You may recognize her from many of my weekend posts (or my post on her wedding weekend ) as she's one of my wonderful new friends here in sunny Florida. She and her husband have been awesome since H and I moved down here. We didn't know anyone when we first moved here, and they started inviting us out and introduced us to their great group of friends. Hence us having a life in FL commenced whoo hoo! We love hanging out with them and listening to her husband sing karaoke and hearing stories of her growing up in Trinidad... yes she's a Caribbean girl (jealous)!

I'm super excited that one of my in-real-life friends has joined our little community and hope you all give her a big bloggy welcome!









She just started her blog which is a lifestyle blog with some fashion & beauty, shopping, travel pics, and recipes mixed in. She is new to this wonderful bloggy community, so head on over and say hello :)


3 comments:

  1. so fun! can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped over to say hi to Emily! Thanks for introducing her blog!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome introduction Kate! You're too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete