Disney Weekend

You know how sometimes the weekend will completely wipe you out? Man.. that's how I'm feeling right about now.

Friday night, I went to a jewelry party at my neighbor's house, and it was great to see so many of the other ladies from the neighborhood come out for it. Out of the 10 or 12 ladies at the party, 7 of us were from the neighborhood. I love how we've all come together and are like one big family!

Saturday, we went out for a friend's birthday and of course stayed out a lot later than I intended since Sunday we were going to Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival.

Approaching Epcot for the 1st time :-D




Chip and Dale were my first Disney characters encounter and they both gave me a big hug and "chipmunk kiss" to congratulate me :)


I had to get mouse ears to commemorate my first Disney World experience and not just any mouse ears but sparkly mouse ears!  


So much good food and drinks


We had a great day with new friends and enjoyed drinking and eating around the world.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED Epcot when I went way back in the day! The fact that they have a Food & Wine Festival makes me super jealous of your weekend! Looked like sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Epcot!!! Looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh looks like an absolute blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh soo jealous!!!! T-Minus three months & I'll be there... Which obviously means we will have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i'm dying to go w the hubs! those ears are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Epcot (or Disney) and I'm so jealous! What a fun weekend. I love those ears!

    ReplyDelete