Sunday Social

Are you excited? I know I am! It's time to link up with Neely for Sunday Social! Hop on over and join all the lovely ladies in this fun new link up :)






How did you come up with your blog name? 
~ I wanted my blog to capture two of my biggest passions: being green/environmentally conscious and of course fashion! :)

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
~ The amazing bloggy friends you can meet. I've "met" some amazing girls from all over the country and some are international. I also love all the ideas I get from shopping to recipes to home decor, etc.. 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
~ The friendships, the support, and the advice. Whoops that's 3...

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
~ Facebook! Most of my friends and family are on FB, while only a few IRL friends are on Twitter. I only recently joined Twitter in order to stay connected to other bloggers. It's a great way to chat with other bloggers and say what's on my mind without being a FB constant status updater lol. But I still prefer FB since that's where I connect with F&F back home in CT and share most of my pictures. 

You can follow me on twitter: @GreenFashonista
Yes.. I'm aware Fashionista is spelled incorrectly *sigh* but we can blame it on Twitter which puts a cap on how long your user name can be so I scratched the extra "i" in fashionista. I'm a stickler for grammar, so this probably bothers me more than anyone else haha.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
~ Lauren Conrad <3 her! And still so proud of Anna at Fash Boulevard for accomplishing just that! So amazing! If you never have, definitely go check out her blog and her guest posts on Lauren Conrad's website.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
~ I'm sarcastic! Sometimes sarcasm isn't always apparent especially when typed out on the inter-webs. So, I've tried to tone it down on my blog as to not be taken the wrong way :-P
I'm also very honest, and hope my little blog is a good read amongst many others. I blog about my shopping sprees, our travels, our ongoing house projects, and it's also just a hodge-podge of happenings and discoveries in my life. 


Don't forget to link up. The lovely ladies hosting this new link up are giving away a $20 Starbucks gift card and you're automatically entered by linking up. Mmmmmm coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment