Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Happy Friday! Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday :)





1. Today is a good day because It's Friday! Lovely beautiful Friday!



2. The best thing I did all week was spend time with H and his parents. It's been a great week of going to Typhoon Lagoon, dinners outside on the patio, playing games outside until it's time for bed, and dinners out.





3. The current weather is sunny, clear, and warm and it makes me feel like I want to get the weekend started!


4. The best thing about spring is warmer weather and the beautiful blossoms on the magnolia trees. Oh and baseball is back! Go Yanks!



5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is pastel skinnies. I'd love to get a pair in mint and light pink.





6. A person who made me smile this week was my adorable bulldog and of course my H. Well.. Roxy isn't necessarily a person but she makes me smile all the same.





7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was my dinner/dessert from The Cheesecake Factory. That place couldn't be more positively delicious!





Hope you have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have an unnatural thing for bulldogs. Now I think I'm going to have to scroll through your blog more to find a photo of him! It seriously is about time I get one, methinks. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She's right there on the side bar! What a face!!

    ReplyDelete