I Officially Surrender

I have officially surrendered to the couch for the rest of the weekend. H pointed out that I haven't been sick in a while, so when I do get sick I get scared and don't know what to do. Then I realize I need to be a normal person and just rest on the couch. *dunk*

So, after H and I got back from Home Depot and Super Target this afternoon, I changed into sweats and my new fabulous slippers from my equally fabulous SIL. Soooo comfy! I told H and Roxy that I am "one with the couch" and H even cooked us dinner tonight which was really sweet. It's been a nice night of relaxing, reading "Catching Fire", and watching football. A little bummed about the Saint's loss, and now I'm gritting my teeth watching the Broncos trying to hold on. For probably the last time this season.. Go Tebow! 

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, H and I were planning on working on both the inside and outside of the house this weekend. We picked up coach lights for the garage and paint chips for the kitchen and our bedroom. We're planning on a maroon color for the kitchen and either gray or a light yellow for our room. I'll post pictures tomorrow. 

As for now, Roxy, H, and myself are all under blankets and cozied up on the couch and I couldn't be happier except of course if I felt less cruddy. Time to snuggle back in with my 2 furverts. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment