Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day because not only is it Duchess Catherine's b-day, but it's my bff's birthday as well! It hurts that I can't spend her special day with her, but I got to talk to her earlier and her gift is still en route via the US Mail.

I threw her a surprise b-day party 2 years ago where I got 20 of her nearest and dearest to surprise her and we had hibachi and then all went out to the Draft House afterwards. Great night! She was so surprised and started crying. No one deserves it more than her!




My bf with H's bf <3 both of them!


I think this was her birthday in '08







Happy Birthday to one of the best friends anyone could ask for! 

And I can't forget... Happy 30th birthday to the new princes.. Duchess Catherine! 

She's just so glamorous, graceful, and elegant... she's everyone's princess!


1 comment:

  1. Awww Thank you Kate! I wish we could have celebrated together too! I am so lucky to have you as one of my best friends and I am thankful for the times that we share together! I will talk to you soon! I am so excited that Duchess Kate and I share a birthday!

    ReplyDelete