Victorias Secret Birthday Haul

It's my birthday month, so you know what that means... a bunch of freebies and coupons from my fav stores. I cashed in on my first b-day coupon and made a VS order. It's only a $10 coupon, but I was suckered into a purchase so I could get that free getaway bag they're giving away right now. Which you know... is important :)





I ordered a new bra (which got me free shipping.. bonus points!), a new dress for our upcoming Bahamas cruise, and a new bikini top which all qualified me for the free getaway bag. 

Free getaway bag | Sexy Tee Bra in Mykonos Blue


Ruffle Top Dress in Bang Bang Blue


I also ordered the below bikini top but it's on backorder and won't ship for another week or so:

Triangle Top in Seafoam Glow

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Gotta get that free bag!! I would have done the same thing! Happy birthday month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Month!! I'm celebrating this month too! What what!! Already started shopping too!! Gotta use the bday coupons!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete