Target's Daily Deals

If you don't know already, I have a serious love for Target! So when I see something I like in their daily deals I get excited. Today, their online deal is the Mossimo Women's Sateen Dress for only $10 which is usually $27.99, plus it includes free shipping so you're not paying $10 + shipping costs.

The dress comes in 4 different color choices: Purple, Beige, Black, or Military Green. I originally wanted to order the dress in purple to pair it with nude heels, but alas they were sold out of the purple except for size 14. So, I ordered the dress in beige as I don't have anything else like it in my closet.


I love the dress and think it'll be a great addition to my Monday-Friday wardrobe.

You can find the dress on sale here but remember the sale is good for today only. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment