Puffy in Pink

I am all about fun statements, and have been gravitating towards tops with a little extra flair lately. This bodysuit is available in 6 colors, and was super comfy. We headed out for dinner and margs at our favorite local spot, and even Lil' Miss said "Wow Mommy that is so pretty." Heart is officially full! I paired it with this crossover waistband skirt, and should have listened to the reviews to size up because it was super snug. I'm attributing it to the crossover waistband, and the fact that I'm one of the few people who is not the biggest fan of high rise. I'm a mid rise kinda gal. Love the look of this skirt, but contemplating returning it for the next size up. Definitely size up, and you'll be happy as can be. 


Puff Strap Bodysuit {comes in 6 colors} | Denim Skirt | SunglassesSandals | Lipstick in Crème Cup | Necklace










Shop this Post



7 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE that bodysuit. Pink and ruffly is my favorite combo!! Seriously the cutest piece! I love how you styled it with the denim skirt. It's the perfect combo of sweet and sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These puffs are so pretty! You know I love a detail like this. Over-the-top and FAB!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. These puffs are super beautiful! I loved the whole look! Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bodysuit is darling! Love the puff sleeves and color! Such a chic look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is adorable! I just love the color.

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those fun statement straps! And that color! Gorgeous, girlfriend!

    I've got a new post up- it's all about MOXI laser and let's just say I'm obsessed, haha.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest body suit. I love the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete