Warm Fuzzy Fire Pittin' Weekend

Another one bites the dust.... it was chillier out this weekend so we spent a lot of time enjoying time by the fire pit. My fav this time of year! :0)

Friday we had happy hour at home again. I made boneless buffalo wings and bagel bites and we enjoyed one of my favs:

3 Olives Cake vodka which I usually mix with diet coke or soda water

Once the sun went down, we moved outside to the patio, lit the fire pit, put on some music, and enjoyed some s'mores dip while playing Mille Bornes.

Roxy loves game nights on the patio


We have the old school deck with the french words... love it!


Saturday we ran some errands and I worked out. Friends of ours invited us over to cook out and hang out by the fire pit. 

Sweater is old from ON, top is Express, leggings are VS, Ugg boots, and necklace is new from my mom.

I told H that if we were still in CT and it was in the 60's I would NEVER be dressing that warm. But my blood has certainly thinned out since we moved down here. *shameful*

We showed up armed with some bacon parmesan dip and Super Mario Yahtzee for us all to play. They cooked chicken and corn on the cob on the grill, and she even made a cobbler for dessert. Yum!


Drinking beer with a straw 

Mario Yahtzee in action

My cobbler with some vanilla ice cream


Fire pit round 2 for the weekend




Sunday we did some house cleaning and got ready to go to our friend's Super Bowl party. I made Cheddar Bacon Dip which was delish! Highly recommended for any party ;0)


Sooooo much good food

Emily's husband made up the board for our game of squares for the big game

Festive beer tub full of goodies









Linkin' up with Sami and Leeann for Weekend Update, hop on over and join us ;0)

7 comments:

  1. I love anything around a fire!! that is always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hung by the fire pit last night! It's so cozy right? And I love Three Olives. They make some yummo flavors! And drinking beer from a straw...this made me giggle! Love it! Looks like a great weekend!! Good for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire pits are the best! :)

    Did you see Kate Spade is having a secret sale? It's kind of good that I'm not LOVING anything…haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, I had never heard of Mille Bornes until Saturday when talking with my SIL; now you post about it; that's twice in 2 days! I'm going to have to check this game out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how Roxy sits at the table with you when you eat breakfast or play games. What a good sport :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fire pits are awesome! Every house should have one! I loving barbeque night on weekends, where all of my friends would hang out at home and we’ll be playing games and movie night. After dinner, we just sit around the fire pit then have some drinks. :)

    Nohemi Tutterrow

    ReplyDelete