What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



~ I'm loving the amazing weekend we had last weekend... so.much.fun!

~ I'm loving that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! If only I could get H to stop shaking his gifts and trying to guess what's under the tree. I swear sometimes he's like a child!

~ I'm loving all the Christmas cards we've been receiving. I get excited about each and every one!

~ I'm loving my recent Pinterest finds:




Stocking stuffer great for Christmas morning mimosas :)







~ I'm always loving my amazing H


What are you loving today?


4 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! and love that pin and lauren and lo! cannot beleive christmas is 2 weeks away, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the Target/Walmart pin and at the shaking of the gifts. LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are oh so cute :) I still LOVE that dress! Haha I think I stole the Target/Walmart pin from you earlier this week :) I'm loving the Lo/LC one and the Luke pins too :) Getting Christmas cards is so fun, too! LOVE this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I love that your husband does that too... I accidentally ordered some stuff online without thinking that all the transactions get sent to both our emails, so I had to text him in all caps making sure he didn't read it. I will know when he opens it by the look on his face if he read it or not! LOL

    Awww Lauren and Lo, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete