Bring on the Green!

I may not be Irish, but for those of us who aren't we all pretend to be once a year decked out in green...
St. Patricks Day





The only time I break out the green eye shadow is for St. Patrick's Day parties. I can't really pull it off, but it's fun to be decked out in green and celebrate with friends. All you need is some festive attire, green makeup, green beer, and I even paint my nails green.



When we still lived in CT, we used to go to the parade which was a huge debauchery fest, but so much fun (and soooo cold!). Now, we enjoy house parties (in the warmth!) looking forward to good times with good friends this weekend.

Looking forward to this weekend, and more St. Patrick's Day memories. Do you have any fun plans? Fun parades? Green rivers?

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Have a great weekend!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green eyeshadow. I always mean to wear it more often.

    No Paddy plans, just general weekend stuff. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green nailpolish - it's the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the St Patty's celebrations on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one is Irish on St. Patty's Day! My the luck o' the Irish be with you. Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we went to the dollar store and raided their st. paddy's stuff!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are always all about the green beads on St Pattys.. it kind of turns into a competition on how many we can collect throughout the day! Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like fun! Love the rainbow fruit plate!

    ReplyDelete