Pool Party Shenanigans

Summer is hands down my favorite time of year, and I try to spend as much of it outside as I can making memories :)



~ Friday, after getting home from seeing Superman Man of Steel, we had happy hour at the house and enjoyed pizza and drinks while swimming

~ Saturday morning we made an early airport run with H's dad and Roxy came with us.. her favorite thing in the world is to "go buh-byes"

~ Much needed pedicure, went with a bright pink. My left foot is still banged up from my run in with the pool deck a few weeks ago so no one wants to see that atrocity 

~ Later on, there was an impromptu pool party/bbq at one of our friend's houses

~ Pool volleyball

~ Yummy food

~ Fire pit as a night cap

~ Sunday we got up and went to the gym and then picked up a red velvet shake which was totally counterproductive but I let H have most of it ;)


Linkin' up with Sami and can't wait to hear all about her white water rafting trip!


5 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on summer. I love it, just makes me so happy! Your toes look great, I love the color!
    xo
    Mel
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH what a great weekend :) My friend lindsey just bought a house & I am demanding she get a fire put lol That shake sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you like man of steel..i thought it was "meh"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made me want a steak. Random, yes considering I see burgers in that picture. But so much truth. ;)

    ReplyDelete