Welcoming Summer Soltice

It's my most absolute favorite time of year - the days are long, the pool is frequently jumped into, dinner is usually cooked on the grill, and we are just all around more relaxed. I was excited to ring in my favorite season at the STK Summer Solstice party in Disney Springs on the 1st day of summer. And they sure know how to host a party! Signature bites, cocktails, a DJ, and rooftop views were on deck for a wonderful evening with friends.

















I donned my new smocked maxi dress (which has pockets!) in the cutest oyster print, and even though I'm allergic to seafood it's perfect for visiting New England this summer to spend time with family. This summery dress and the below bathing suit set are a part of Kenny Flower's 4th of July sale, and I wish I could scoop up each and every piece. They've been my go-to resort wear and matching bathing suit pieces this past year, and Lil' Miss still loves it when we all wear our lemon print bathing suits. Their destination inspired prints are all ethically made, and bring all the vacation vibes.










I also had no idea that Firehouse Subs have names of the day, and if your name is on the list you get a free medium sandwich. Lil' Miss was VERY excited when her name was on the list recently, and we went to pick up her free lunch while out picking up the grocery order one afternoon. 




She also had her first ever swim meet with her summer swim team, and placed 2nd in her first event. We are so proud, and VERY excited for the upcoming Olympic games. Those two weeks will be all about watching as many events as possible - my favorite! 



Shop this Post



3 comments:

  1. What a fun event! I love your dress... it is GORGEOUS! And yay for pockets! I also had no idea that Firehouse Subs had names of the day... I guess I need to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer solstice event looks like it was so much fun! Swimming is my favorite sport and I love that your daughter is on the swim team! Looking forward to the Olympics too!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete