Thankful

Excuse me November, but may I ask where you went SO fast?! Lil' Miss had three birthday parties to go to, we went to a local free beer festival (admission and samples were all free - yes please!), enjoyed Thanksgiving with friends and celebrated one of our best over a fun dinner in Winter Park. Lots to be thankful for. 








This past weekend, we celebrated a friend's birthday over wine and dinner. I broke back out this OTS dress, and paired it with some ankle booties. We started at The Wine Room where you select your own pours before heading down the street for dinner. I sampled my favorite Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand and tried a new Italian rosé both which were delish!












Shop this Post



5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving weekend! The beer fest sounds like fun and yes to sampling new wine!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun filled time! I swear our kids' have a better social life than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect weekend to be thankful for. The food looks delish too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum to the sampling of the wine! My daughter has SO many social events, birthday parties, etc. it is crazy! Ha, ha! Wait till she is a teen! :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe November is over and we are already flying through December.

    ReplyDelete