Basics for Spring

I'm completely here for the glorious spring weather that has moved in. Believe it or not, we had some cold spells here in Florida this winter which had me yearning for some ground breaking florals for spring. We escaped for a little day date recently, and enjoyed some cocktails outside and stumbled upon the cutest neon themed bar with flamingos and tropical everything. Yes please! It's spring's version of Christmas cheer am I right? I broke out some of my spring-y basics, and enjoyed every second of the fresh air and Florida living.


Top | Skirt | Sandals in Sea Shell Pink | Belt | Ring in Rose Gold Drusy {20% off} | Pearl Barrette | Sunnies









Has it begun to warm up yet where you live? A little fresh air and sunshine seriously do wonders, and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can before it takes the turn of being too hot. That's when you'll find me in the pool or at the beach - ha! 


Shop this Post



18 comments:

  1. It's warmed up, but for us that means it's been in the mid 40's! This is such a cute spring look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! You can never go wrong with the basics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this classic look so much! That skirt is adorable and I'm definitely very jealous of your warm weather--although we are supposed to get in the 50s this week!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our weather keeps going up and down. It was almost 80 Sunday, and yesterday it was 43. Doing a number on my sinuses! Love your outfit, jean skirts were life in my wardrobe all through college and my 20s. I should whip one back out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable look! Little T-shirts are just my favorite! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely day date look! Can't go wrong with the basics! I love all the spring decor! It is 42 here right now, but was 80 a few days ago. We have drunk weather this time of year, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the denim skirt!! Can't wait for warmer weather here! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that denim skirt!! We're starting to warm up here, too, and I'm soooo ready for it! I need more sunshine in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute lady! I miss that Florida sunshine and warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That place looks SO cute!! Love your cute and casual look too! XO, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous of your wonderful weather, you're totally having summer compared to hear already, not just spring <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This place is so nice and you are looking very pretty. Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sandals are still my favorite. I love basics too. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can enjoy my Spring/Summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the denim skirt!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/03/casual-sunday-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Digging that denim skirt, babe- and yay for warm spring weather!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. You looks mega cute sweetheart 💙💙

    ReplyDelete