Rain Showers and Tote Bags

Is tomorrow really the first official day of fall?! Where oh where has the time gone? Even though I live in Florida, and we usually feel more fall-like temps in November through March we got a small taste this weekend thanks to all the rain that decided to dump on us and rain on our parade quite literally and figuratively. But nothing a little palm print couldn't help bring a little sunshine to. 


We were supposed to head to a local water park to celebrate a good friend's birthday, but we woke up to rain that would not.let.up. We decided to head that way anyway because a little rain never hurt anyone, and we are annual passholders so if we wanted to leave after only a little bit we weren't losing out. 



On Saturday, we squeezed in a little pool time before heading to our favorite local Mexican restaurant where it began to - you guessed it - rain! 


On Sunday, we were supposed to head to the water park but ended up just going for a little bit due to the rain that was not going away no matter how politely we asked. Oh - and did I mention once we got to the parking lot, we locked all ourselves out of our car including my beautiful new palm print tote bag which had our keys, wallets, masks, phones, and annual passes in it? Yep... at least an hour of wasted time and money to pay a locksmith. That mixed with the rain was not a great start to our day, but we rallied. We ended up going for a few trips around the lazy river before calling it a day, and headed downtown for some lunch and my weekend fav - mimosas! 


Dress | Bathing SuitBeach Tote | Sunnies





She is such a champ with her mask! I mean it does help that it has Anna and Elsa on it, so she is kind of proud to sport it when she needs to. I may need some Disney princesses on my collection as well, since it's what all the cool kids are doing!



Here's to a beautiful and productive new season! May it be a fresh start for 2020 please and thank you!

21 comments:

  1. Awww love Little Miss in her mask. So glad you guys squeezed in some fun despite the rain. Love the palm print bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a little doll and I love your new palm print bag! xo, biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the rain and locking the keys in the car! Love that new bag and look at that little cutie sporting her mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good weekend even with the rain. Your tote bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty even in the rain and such a fun tote! I love that stay so positive even when things that are super annoying come up. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your palm print bag. It's so surprise when the rain *doesn't* let up in FL. Glad you made the best of it! Loving the tote bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man the rain was NUTS this weekend! i'm so glad you still managed to find ways to have fun despite all the puddles! Love your new palm print tote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't packed up the pool floaties and sunscreen just yet either because same as you, it will be hot here til November! Love the cute tote. Cutest print!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tote! I love the last picture of Serena. She is growing up so fast. It doesn't feel like Fall here yet either. We are still in the mid 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ughhh I hate locking myself out, been there too many times. Cheers to making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mini is darling in her mask! I love your cute tote bag!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a sleeping beauty mask that matches Zoe! My explorer was the WORST about randomly locking, and one time it locked after I had gotten Zoe in her car seat and I was moving to get in my door and I couldn't open it! It was cold outside, and I was one of the last to grab her at daycare. The assistant director was still there and let me use their phone to call the police to come break in my car, and another mom stood outside with me until I could get in. Her and I are now friends lol. But that is the WORST! Cute bag though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe it's officially fall! Where has this year gone? Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend minus the car fiasco haha! Happy Wednesday friend!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  14. S looks adorable in her little Anna and Elsa mask! I need to get one for Olivia... she would flip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink with the palm print- such a happy color combo. And nooo I've locked my keys in my car before and it's such a pain-- I can only imagine in the rain, but it sounds like you still had such a fun day. S looks so cute in her little mask, I'm going to check out that shop, the ones I got for Mason fit me, so definitely need something a bit smaller, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh, what a weekend! I would have had an extra mimosa! Love your tote!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you still had some fun times despite the bad luck and bad weather!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you had a wonderful weekend! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love keeping the summer vibes going all year long. It just brightens my mood! this palm print is perfect for that, can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Little miss is adorable in her frozen mask! Glad you guys made the best of the rain though!
    Xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm OBSESSED with your bag omg! The summer vibes you're giving off are amazing, definitely needed for this year.

    ReplyDelete