Still at Home and Cozy

Are you still staying at home for the most part? Yeah, me too. I've been incredibly thankful this whole time that both of us have not only remained employed, but that we both work for companies that have kept their employee's safety at the forefront so we have been working from home. What does that mean? ALL the cozy pieces! Other than a bathing suit in the pool or at the beach, I've been living in lounge wear and I am not made about it at all. I've been embracing couch culture, but still make sure we go for daily walks and squeeze in an at-home workout. Another HUGE shout out to my company for providing yoga and HIIT workouts each week on Zoom. Once it's time to hit the couch with a glass of wine, I get as cozy as possible - and cozy doesn't have to be hideous (oh trust me I have those looks too). Both of these lounge wear sets are from Femme Luxe and are SO soft. I couldn't resist the baby blue, and the stretchy high waist make them extra dreamy. Oh and it has pockets!





Another fab co-ords set is this sassy tie number. Pass the popcorn, and pop the cork - I'll be cozy on the couch for the foreseeable future. 





15 comments:

  1. Living in cute loungewear right now and these sets are so adorable! Love that shade of blue on you!!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby blue on you, it looks so cute and comfy! I clicked the link, wow! The price is super affordable. I have never heard of this brand before, but I am going to browse their site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to completely up my loungewear game for this fall! I love these sets and you look so good in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm crushing hard on both of these, but that baby blue one looks amazing on you! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute set!! I feel like I need to up my game in the lounge wear department since that's pretty much all I've been wearing for the last few months. I know you don't get excited about the colder weather, but I'm so ready for it... I love being able to be cozy! When it's cold out I also tend to want to stay at home anyway, so that'll help with this whole quarantine situation, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about being cozy at home and both of these sets are so cute! The blue is such a pretty color on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sets look very beautiful. Blue can be perfect during summer months, I like that baby blue color so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/armaniprive-rose-alexandrie-miss-dior.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are sooo cute. I love the small crop that the blue one offers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Achei os looks super fofo,eu adorei. bjs bjs https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHH.....that blue!! I don't think I've ever seen such a pretty color like this! It looks like a cozy cloud :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking SO cute at home! That baby blue set is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun loungewear outfits! I really like the baby blue set, it's so cute! :) We have been working from home too and I have been wearing a lot of loungewear on the days I don't do the school run!

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of both those lounge wear sets! I would love the blue one, it's so cute xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete