Spring Forward with a Bounce in Your Step

I couldn't be more excited for sandal season! Sure, I break out sandals here and there throughout the year, but it's not consistently warm until mid-late March. I wanted to round up my favorite picks for the warmer months, some of which I've had in my closet for several years which mean comfort and quality.


I recently scooped up a new pair of Millers (my dark orange ones are still a fav, even after having them for almost 6 years - now that's great quality) in Sea Shell Pink. I almost went with the classic nude, but thought the pink would be more fun. They will be worn with pretty much everything until further notice.

A favorite dupe from last year, which I plan on rocking again very frequently are the stud bow flip flops which come in 8 colors for less than $20 and free shipping.

Another great quality spring and summer shoe are these espadrilles which I've had for two years now. I'm a firm believer that it's ok to splurge if you're going to get plenty of good use out of an item, and they'll last for years.

An affordable pair of slides for less than $20 are always a great idea, especially when they are available in snakeskin. Ahem - they're 20% off through March 14th. Run don't walk!

We are the crazy people researching cruises right now because the prices are AMAZING, and we've always been excellent hand washers and vitamin takers. And these Mini Millers would be perfect for the pool deck and fun shore excursions. Plus, you can't beat that they're half the price of the Millers.

I've never been known to pass up a studded sandal, and think these would go with everything. They even have the heel strap in the back which is required for my dress code at the office. Win!

Speaking of work these flats in Soft Pink are worn almost daily for running in and out of meetings, and I can't rave enough about these sneaks that I wore through all of the airports and running around the convention centers on 4 different continents last fall during our global events season. They have great arch support, and are more fashionable than the sneakers I wear to the gym.




15 comments:

  1. Nice options for this summer!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LILAC + YELLOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just got my third pair of Miller‘s in the mail yesterday, the black patent. I love your pink and I know you’ll wear them all the time! I hope you have a super day, I sure am swooning over all these sweet shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a pair of Miller sandals but hesitated because of the price. It's great to hear that they have held up for 6 years! Definitely worth the investment!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. The target slip on slides are perfect and I love the flatforms - I just got some! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice options for summber, I like the right side outdits so much!

    prosphairshop human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sandal roundup!! I want those bow stud dupes immediately!! Adorable!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one of each! Actually, I have almost every single one, so that means we have good shoe taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love sandals, and I am so ready for sandal season to return to the UK! I love those TB sandals, they're so cute xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute shoes! I usually add a new pair of sandals to my wardrobe each summer - they get a lot of wear even into winter sometimes here in Brisbane! :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend! We are having a quiet one here :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandals are my go-to style! Just love the strappy ones.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those tory burch sandals and the valentino dupes on my wish list for this spring! I grabbed a few pairs during the Target shoe sale last week, and I have my favorite old Marc Fisher's I cant WAIT to bring back out for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't go wrong with these picks dear, especially the cute flats!
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete