Ringing in the Holiday Season

Is it true? Are we seriously only 2 weeks away from Christmas? I don't know about you, but I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that the big guy in the red suit will be coming down the chimney in only fourteen days! It's been one event after another which is part of what makes this time of year so magical and fun (albeit super busy and stressful), and I'm all about adding a little extra pizazz like some gold rings to my holiday look. Aside from all the holiday soirees, I also made sure to pack this pretty piece in my suitcase when we went to Marco Island for Thanksgiving weekend (recap found here). And now I'm missing the beach, it was just so peaceful and relaxing. Ahhhh...

Two Piece Set {similar} | Ring in Rose Gold | Wedges | Sunglasses


Cheers to last minute gift and stocking stuffer ideas, and of course coffee. Still thinking about this iced beauty with 2 pumps of peppermint. Because it tasted like Christmas. Yum!



Are you done with your holiday shopping yet? I feel like with Thanksgiving being so late this year that I'm extra behind. Even our Christmas cards haven't arrived yet, and I'm only about halfway done shopping for friends and family. The heat is ON! Please tell me I'm not the only one!


*This blog post is in collaboration with Nakturnal, however all opinions are my own

Shop this Post



14 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy Christmas is almost here? That ring is GORGEOUS--so dainty and classic!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring, so geometric, yet feminine. Almost done with my shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I can't believe it, it goes so fast. I hate taking down the decorations when it is over. Love the ring, recently I have been in to buying more jewelry and in particular rings.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally makes me want to celebrate by a beach too haha enjoy every last bit girl!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/gift-ideas-every-girl-friend-life/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving being late totally throws things out of whack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute rings! Enjoy your time at the beach! it's too hot again here today for the beach but we might get to the shaded park for a little early this morning before the heatwave and storms!

    Hope that you are having a good week :) We have a Christmas party today I'm really looking forward to!

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm scrambling too! So much to do! Your rings are so cute! Enjoy your weekend!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of holiday view! The beach should be mandatory for all holidays ;) That ring is so pretty and I'm still shopping, AH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your view here! And I'm with you on the craziness of this season...hanging on by a thread over here! LOL. I've also been getting iced coffee with peppermint! Such a great flavor combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All about those delicate pieces!! How can it be possible we're so close to 2020?! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time indeed flies so fast. Have a beautiful week ahead dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that ring. I have a similar one from Coach from a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the gold! I’m so behind this year with the move and late thanksgiving and all the other things, so I totally feel you!

    ReplyDelete