My Hair Product Must Haves

It's amazing how many products it takes to do one's hair, and I don't even do anything fancy with mine. I'm pretty simple... it's usually blow dried straight, scrunched into beachy waves, or pulled back in a bun or ponytail. Below are my favorite products to keep my locks healthy and shiny.

Hair Must Haves

1. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray - I have such fine hair, and this little spray does wonders on thickening my hair. I just spray it on damp hair before blow drying.

2. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - On days where I don't feel like have time to blow dry my hair, this spray gives me a simple fix. I just spray and scrunch my damp hair and I'm left with beachy waves after my hair air dries. You can find my review from last summer here.

3. Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray - I pick this up at Target, and I love that it keeps my hair in place (also helps de-frizz) when pulled back without feeling hard and crispy. I'm able to still run my fingers through my hair when I take my hair down.

4. Pretty Hair Ties - In women's gym bags everywhere.

5. DryBar Triple Sec Dry Shampoo - This has been the best smelling/working dry shampoo I've tried out, but the price tag is a little steep. Considering I don't use it regularly, it'll last me a while.

6. Suave Keratin Shampoo - Smells great and helps my hair to look smoother and shinier after blowing it out.

7. Bed Head Curlipops Curling Wand - perfect for curling my hair without the dreaded curling iron clamp mark.

8. Sephora Pop-Up Travel Brush - perfect for carrying in my purse for touch ups throughout the day to keep my hair looking fresh.

9. HanaAir Blow Dryer - I still can't believe I won this fabulous blow dryer in Chelsea's giveaway. My hair has never been softer and healthier looking.

10. Sephora Detangling Comb - perfect for combing out wet hair after showering without getting knotted up.

11. DryBar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler - this brush has helped my hair experience less breakage which in turn helps it look healthier. Couldn't be happier with it!

12. DryBar Medium Round Brush - great for at-home blow outs.


What are some of your hair product must-haves?

16 comments:

  1. I recently discovered, in my beauty stash underneath the bathroom sink, the Biosilk Shine On finishing spray. Great for taming those rebellious strands of hair without making my hair look greasy! Also smells amazing which is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you just love the wet brush? i live for it.and that surf spray is my fav one i've found to date. good round up of products chica! xo

    cheshirekatblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try that B&B thickening spray! And I love those hair ties, I have one in right now. I wasn't even trying to do my hair this morning. Not with this wind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't bought the hair ties - I'm afraid it wont hold my hair and then stretch out too fast! I need a new hair dryer - I've heard amazing things about hana like you said! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEEEEEd that new hair dryer, but don't want to pay that price. Run a give away, yeah ;)!

    Love those hair ties, so pretty and they work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to try sephora pop up
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love this! I have been wanting to try some of the bumble and bumble products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need a detangler. The longer my hair gets the more I rip through it with a comb like a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use 3 different brushes too. A detangler is a must especially with long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted to try that B&B Thickening spray for so long! I'm glad to hear it actually works.. Except that now I NEED to go get it! Hah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get the Dry Bar dry hairspray, no one has anything but good things to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the Suave Keratin conditioner in my shower right now, that line is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those hairties! I invested in a Sedu dryer earlier this year and it made ALL the difference - the price tag was a bit hard to swallow but now I can't imagine going back to a lesser dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "in a women's gym bag everywhere" bahaha so true. i love that keratin shampoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Bumble products! I have heard nothing but amazing things about that dryer. I want one bad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seriously need to look into getting some BB products! I also want a wet brush, for some reason my hair has gotten to be so tangled in the mornings. Thanks for linking this post up to the Let's Be Friends Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete