Sequin Card Swap

The happiest time of the year for my mailbox is definitely during the holidays. I love going to get the mail every day and finding Christmas cards from friends and family. So I was excited when B & M announced their Christmas card swap, and signed up right away.


I received this beautiful card from Kristen with the sweetest note inside.




I sent her one of my cards from this year which featured a pic from last year's annual Christmas party, Roxy donning her reindeer antlers, and the ice bar on the Norwegian Epic during our Mediterranean Cruise.



And.... I also received a special surprise today in the mail from the fabulous hosts of the card swap:




*Check out hashtag #2014SequinCardSwap on Instagram to see all the beautiful cards sent to and from bloggers*



8 comments:

  1. Awww I just love your card this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fuzzy coat on that card from Kristen, and your photo card looks fab, especially the pic from the ice bar! Thanks so much for joining us in the swap this year :)
    xoxo B | The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh the card that you got from the swap is so cute!! I love your card this year - so cute!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for joining in on the swap fun!! The card from Kristen is adorable and I love your own card! I always include my furbaby on my personal card too! Thanks again for participating and linking up with us - we've had a blast hosting! xoxo, - M @ The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun linkup! Your card is so cute, and it's hanging on my wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card swap is such a cute idea!! Xoxo

    Cheshirekatblog.com

    ReplyDelete