Effortless Summer Hair

Nothing is more of a buzzkill in the summer than spending lots of time on doing your hair for it to only frizz up Mia Thermopolis style pre-makeover. So, instead sometimes I'd rather just let my hair air-dry naturally with the help of some Bumble and Bumble surf spray.




It also works great after a long day at the beach or the pool when you just want to go out and don't have time to deal with blowing out your hair.








After a long day on the beach and on a friend's boat, it was nice to shower quickly and head right out the door for some dinner and drinks without having to fuss with my hair. 

8 comments:

  1. My hair is naturally wavy so being able to not dry my hair is always a good thing since it takes forever!! I haven't tried the Bumble and Bumble before though so I'll give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this!! This stuff is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so cute! I need to try this out! My hair has zero natural wave or curl to it so I don't know if it would work on me but it doesn't hurt to try!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I really think I need to give this stuff a try.... I have curly frizzy hair, so I've been a little nervous but I think it's worth a try :) To be able to run home and shower and quickly get ready, that'd be a dream lol I always envy the people who can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i may have to try this! totally with on blow drying. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! I like the B&B Surf Spray but I have to use like 3 other products with it because my hair gets frizzy and dry looking haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love B&B Surf Spray, but my hair does NOT look as good as yours does with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your hair looks with the natural wave!

    ReplyDelete