Las Vegas is not exactly known for being easy on your feet. Between walking to dinner, exploring the Strip, making our way to the Sphere, and then dancing through an entire Backstreet Boys concert, I knew I was going to be putting some serious miles on my feet. So before heading to Vegas for the ultimate mother-daughter trip, I made sure my shoes had a little extra support from PowerStep insoles.
And I'm very glad I did.. from dinner to the Sphere and everything in between.
After a day at The Palazzo Pool our night started with dinner at Buddy V's, followed by a walk to the Sphere for the Backstreet Boys show. Once we got inside, there was no sitting still for long. Let's just say I didn't travel all the way to Vegas to politely remain seated during Everybody (Backstreet's Back).
Between walking, standing, and dancing (and jumping!) throughout the night, my feet got a serious workout. But what surprised me most was how comfortable I remained from the beginning of the evening all the way through the final song and AJ coming back out on stage to throw his hat and shirt into the audience.
These orthotic insoles are designed with arch and heel support along with cushioning to help provide comfort and stability throughout the day. When I'm traveling, I'm always thinking about what I'm going to wear, but I'm also thinking about how much walking I'm going to be doing. Because a cute outfit is great. A cute outfit that you can actually walk around in for hours? Even better.
And honestly, that's exactly what I want from a travel essential. So if you're planning a Vegas trip, a city getaway, or any vacation where you'll be logging serious steps, don't just think about your shoes. Think about what's inside them, too. Because the best travel accessory might just be the one you never see.






























No comments:
Post a Comment