This Winter

Winter has always been my least favorite month - so much so that I moved to Florida from Connecticut almost 14 years ago to have a much less severe version of ol' man winter. It does get pretty cold here sometimes, but at least I'm no longer scraping ice off my car or shoveling snow. After having several strings of chillier weather, it's been nice to venture out when the warmth returns for a bit. 


Scoop Neck Bodysuit {available in 19 colors} | Boyfriend Jeans | Crossbody Bag | Necklace

 



Saturday was the perfect day to stroll around Park Avenue in Winter Park, stop at our fav coffee shop, and check out the new Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar.






On a recent date night, we checked out a new to us restaurant for dinner and champagne bar appropriately called Flûtes! The decor was gorgeous, and perfect for catching up with the girls or date night.








Romper {only $36}



The next day we headed to Universal Studios for the day. We hadn't been since the Christmas parade and holiday treats, so we were ready to get back. We did some character greets, rode some rides, and of course indulged ourselves. 







Mardi Gras has officially kicked off, so we'll be back again soon to enjoy the parade, the food, and the concerts. After being an annual passholder at Disney, Sea World, and Universal I can safely say we are huge fans of Universal and why we keep renewing our passes. The events, the concerts, the rides, the food and drinks, and the details in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are absolutely incredible. Plus, have you seen the teasers for Epic Universe?!


Shop this Post


4 comments:

  1. We want to move to a warmer climate at some point. It looks like you've had a great winter so far!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know how people survive winters up north. I can barely hang here in Georgia, so I would never make it up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Flutes looks very tasty. It would be fun to go with a group and work your way through that wine list!! I was in FL at the end of January, and I was surprised at how chilly it was... we did Disney with my in-laws... and I specifically chose January for climate and less crowds... but honestly, if that's low season, I don't want to imagine high season, lol.

    ReplyDelete