Quick Day Date

A few weeks ago we had a quick day date to one of our favorite local happy hour spots before trying out a new self-pour brewery. The weather was that perfect happy medium of warm, but not hot or too chilly. I broke out a v-neck tank I had purchased to go under a blazer for work events and my new Steve Madden dupe embellished sandals. Instead of $80 they're only $25 - HUGE win! 


V-Neck Tank {50% off} | Shorts | Embellished Sandals {only $25} | 






When you arrive you get a card that you use at each tap, and what I loved was each time you go to the tap you get a clean glass. This germaphobe is always a fan of the little things like that. And I of course was drawn to the flavored seltzers on tap, and they also had wines on tap. 





Shop this Post




11 comments:

  1. What a fun day date! Those sandals are so cute and what a great price point!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day dates are my favorite!! I swear you guys have some of the most fun drinking spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that looks like such a fun place! So cool that you can just serve yourself! That could get dangerous, though. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun date and your outfit is really cute too! XO, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love day dates, and you looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! We've been doing a lot of day-dates too. The weather has been perfect!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sandals like that. I have a few pairs and you got them at a steal! What a fun day date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! I've never seen a self-pour brewery. There's a wine bar that we love in Montepulciano that does that and it's awesome because you can try things for a lot less and decide what you like before buying a full pour. My husband would love that brewery option!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A self-pour brewery! How cool! I think there are a few here in KC and now I def need to check 'em out!

    Wearing some pretty + retro pastel stripes in my new post and can't wait to hear what you think!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete